Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Moving Sale at eBay Store - Free Shipping on Orders Over $100

I don't talk too much about personal stuff on this blog, but as some of you know, my husband and I are on the verge of a big move (phase one was selling and moving out of our house last December, and moving to a temporary setup).  Phase two is moving out to California.  We have been looking forward to this for a while, and I am excited to say that our move is coming soon!

Therefore, I am throwing a big Moving Sale at my eBay Store - no point in hauling all of this on the moving truck!  I have over 100 items marked down.

Also, orders over $100 will get FREE SHIPPING!

The sale runs through May 9, 2008.  After this, the store will temporarily be closed for a few weeks as we move and get settled into our new place.  Not to worry - I will still be blogging throughout that time, and will continue to share tips and tutorials as well as feature some of my favorite fellow entrepreneurs and artists.

In fact, make sure to check in tomorrow - I will be sharing another "beyond the scrapbook page" project, and it is a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment